Gronk.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Survey Final Blog Post

1. Creating questions was a strange process because I didn't want the questions to be boring, but at the same time I didn't want them to be too complex either.
2. In my survey, I included pictures and tried to cover all areas within the subject of Streaming.  Other members in my group focused only on one single aspect of Streaming.    
3. Yes, it showed me that there are more boys that stream videos than girls, and most of them are teenagers.  
4. Yes, my survey told me that most people who stream videos are younger, and they mostly do it at night.  Also, my survey tells me why people stream videos.
5. 15 responses.
6.  The class can be put into groups and given tasks that they can do in the classroom.  The winning team would get a prize chosen by Mrs. Conner.  A team wins when they win 5 tasks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment